Tuesday, June 6, 2017

[SS Magi] Festive Flag

Magi Description: 

Grants allies with 15% atk and move speed buff for 30 sec

Cooldown: 

120 Seconds

Review:



Rating:

I believe everyone have different playstyles. So instead of rating the Magi according to myself, i will include other player's opinion also. This way you can have a better overview of the Magi from different perspective.

Lets hear em from the Elites!

DReaper: 15% is a pretty low precentage for support magi. I rather put something more usefull like cloaks or aegis.

Crzyapple: Big Nope, other support is better

LeoNaxus: A bit trauma when I hear this magi, since it was given when carnival but ..... Nah. Gives aspd and mspd buff, okay magi for players who dont have any support magi






0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and feedbacks ^^