Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Today i Met Mercurius

For a week, I was hunting behemoth of the sea. I've encountered and defeated  countless behemoth (6 Abaia, 2 Akra, and 4 Perioph and some Maniathalmus)

"These tablets should be enough!" I said as i gazed over the jewel blue sea to the line that divides the sea and the sky. Sometimes i wonder, how far am i from that line? How far away am i from the Kingdom of Heiland? As i believed behind that line is the Kingdom of Heiland where everyone is at. It keeps me calm to be able to see horizon while i am at sea.

I took one last glance at the scenery before i take a nap. Then i noticed something strange. There seemed to be a behemoth as i saw the shadow casted under the surface of the water.

"Must be another Abaia..." i thought to myself.

"Oh well one more abaia tablet for the people!" I said, keeping my eyes fixed on the shadow.

The menacing shadow enlarged as it got closer to the surface of the water. Then i realised it was too huge to be Abaia nor the other sea behemoth that i've met.

"No... It cant be!"

Then it appeared. Mercurius, one of the Legendary Creature of the sea (along with Leviathan and Fantail. It was glowing blue, enormous yet majestic.

I've heard rumours about it and only 2 people had seen and survived it. I had to rub my eyes. I couldn't believe what i saw.

At that moment, i remembered a story of mercurius my mother had told me when i was little. Defeating it would get me a tablet that is different from what we already know. The tablet is embedded with a mysterious power that would grant people the ability to be immune to burn and could be sold for millions.

Mercurius was standing still and calm. But as I looked into its eyes, i could feel it searching deep into my soul.

Stormy clouds began to roll in, swallowing the last rays of sunlight. Mercurius summoned the waves to tower over and slamed my ship.

"I don't want to do this but you leave me no choice", I whispered.

I ran to the nearest cannon on my ship and started shooting at Mercurius but it was to no avail. Mercurius dived into the sea.

"Did mercurius retreat?"

Projectiles started appearing in mid air and a tempest of lances was rasping through the dark sky. Luckily i managed to take shelter behind a huge pillar and remained silent.

5 minutes passed and i heard no signs of Mercurius. I decided to head out to take a sneak peak at what is happening.

Somehow, Mercurius knew and surged through the ship to the other side.

At that moment, i felt as if i could hear my heart pounding on my ribcage. Images of my family and friends appeared in my mind. Then i recalled what Ange said back then when she agreed to lend me her ship.

"Do not use the captain's cannon unless you faced an HUGE emergency. It is a magic cannon that can only be activated once as it takes 10 years to recharge before it can be used again."

"Ange this is an emergency right?" I screamed at the sky.

Magic Cannon countdown... 

5..
4..
3..
2..
1..

And a gash of radiant blue light broke through Mercurius and disappeared into the cauldron-black sky.

Victory!


Mercurius's defeat dropped me a tablet and i used it to forged the 1st Astral Spear in the Kingdom of Heiland.



Watch me solo Mercurius in action!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and feedbacks ^^