Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Today i Was Almost Eaten Alive By..


"Shi! Have you heard the news?", Pamela asked as she walked towards me.

"What news?", my eyes widened.

"The Battle Royale! It's out!"

"Whaaaaat!? Wanna team up?", I bubbled with enthusiasm.

"Sure! But we'll need more people.", said Pamela. "Guess I'll go to town to recruit."



Meanwhile.. Alone in lounge..



"Ah this is so cool!" I was so excited i could barely control my excitement " Maybe i should go and take a sneak peek.." I tried the door knob and stepped into the portal behind the heavy iron-bound door. 

And.. was teleported in the middle of 10 Emphiteras!



"What happened while I was away in town?!", Pamela gasped in horror as she saw me covered in bandages.

I giggled bashfully, "Long story short, I was almost eaten alive by an army of Emphiteras."

"Again?", Pamela let out a small sigh as she crossed her arms.

Covering my face in my hands, I replied, "Yup.... Heh!"

Pamela shaked her head and casted Pure Cure to heal my injuries.

"So did you manage to recruit anyone?"


Just as i was asking Pamela, I heard a knock on the door


"Oh they're here!" Pamela exclaimed. "Welcome and thank you for joining our party."

"Apologies if i kept you waiting" they replied as they walked into the lounge.

The 2 who joined our party, Zan and Dantez introduced themselve before the 4 of us enter the portal together. 


We were teleported into a forest.

The grass was crispy beneath our feet because of the recent dry spell. We arrived at a wide glade, where the trees fell away, revealing the sky.


Sigzarthus, known for it's ferocity and majesty, sat literally like the king of the forest with it's forelegs crossed on top of each other, looking around for any signs of food at the center of the scene. 

It noticed us and stood up, then it crounched and was ready to pounce. Zan and i dodged it's attack as it jumped at us and managed to do a few hits on Sigzarthus's abdomen before leaping into the air and skyfalling down to it's neck in harmony.

It's life meter plummeted, reaching the zero mark and the team shared the blue chests Sigzarthus left behind as it vanishes into thin air. 


"That's it?", I said scratching the back of my head.

"I don't think it's that easy.." Dantez doubted.

"Hmm let's wait and see if anything's gonna happen", Pamela suggested.

We decided to venture deeper into the tangled heart of this primeval forest and prayed that the forest would reveal it's secret to us.


All seemed to be well until.. a gigantic figure flew past us above our heads. Then it drifted across our visions and landed right infront of us. It was Gorynych!

Gorynych's scales gleamed in the sunlight and violet streaks shot through them brighter than the sun. It's teeth could rip through armour and it's tail was as hard as rock. 


"You ready guys?" Zan swung his spear around as he charged at Gorynych. 
But Gorynych stretched it's wings and flew towards Pamela.


"I...", lost of words, Pamela took a step back.


In the nick of time, Dantez jumped in to defend Pamela while Gorynych swung it's tail.

Dantez hit the floor, his shield dented and paint damaged. Groaning in pain, he struggled to his feet, blocking the next attack from Gorynych. 

I sped over and used my spear to pierce Gorynych's chest. 
Gorynych staggered, flapping it's wings as he fought to balance himself. 

Pamela seeing this as an opportunity, ran up and plunged her sword into Gorynych's tail. And Zan leaped into the air with his spear again to do the last hit. 


Victory! 

Mad Gorynych's defeat dropped us a tablet which we used to craft the Halley Heat Spear.




Watch my Collaboration Video with Clan Indo for Battle Royale Below!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and feedbacks ^^