Saturday, June 26, 2010

Team Holy Rain

Shishui: Team Holy Rain! How did you guys come up with the Team Name?

Sealeopard: We make it rain beacause i spam Nature's Descent continuously

Shishui: Oh.. Dang i thought you were gonna say make gems rain 😂


Shishui: What are some challenges you faced when tackling floor 116~120? What went right and what did u struggled with?

Deranged: The main challenge was to get all the part breaks we can get, while not taking too much time in killing the behemoths.

Nezzy: The challenge? Tackling behemoths 3x bigger than my character of course. Luckily it is 4 against 1 and we managed to taupok most of them. Except Valdaros. That nasty boy has BO so strong it forms a protective mist around him, and we keep needing to swing our weapons around to clear the smell. Deranged's greatsword came in exceptionally handy for this.

Sealeopard: I dunno.I just whack whack whack

Dubby: The only challenges I faced was my life problems. NOTHING was going the right way. I was struggling just to play the game


Shishui: How did u tackle those challenges?

Deranged: Persist and keep trying. Rhino, Vald and Felnarog has more parts to break, so we had to keep trying till Arma or Reaper was the last behemoth, to maximize the amount of part breaks.

Nezzy: FORWARD COMRADES! FOR OUR MOTHERLAND! (we took them head-on, quite literally)

Sealeopard: I just whack whack whack as per instruction lor

Dubby: I've had a 1 to 1 talk with our Mediator Nezzy. She gave me tips on how to tackle this problems. It seems she was  more interested in the BOTG rather than me.


Shishui: Can u share with us some cool tips and tricks used for the behemoths in tower?

Deranged: Fire and water behemoths are easy to paralyze, so make sure to shut down Felnarog, Arma and Rhino with a paralysis magi.

Nezzy: Oh sure. Remember to always drink water between floors to stay hydrated! Especially before Rhino and Felnarog. It can get really hot in there. Also, keep your composure at all times no matter what happens. As the chinese say, "心静自然凉" (You feel cool if you keep your cool)

Sealeopard: Errrr everyone focus on each part and we spam magi when behe at around 50% to bypass rage.

Dubby: IF I SHARE THE TIPS AND TRICKS, OTHER TEAMS WOULDN'T LEARN THE HARD WAY LIKE WE DID.


Shishui: What was your motivation for BOTG3?

Deranged: Gems! And most importantly working together with clan-mates to strive for perfection.

Nezzy: I really wanted to spend and buy some gems but I didn't have money, then DP came up with this amazing event that let me earn money so I can spend the money to buy gems. It was a no brainer.

Sealeopard: I got no motivation.Boss ask me join i join lor

Dubby: NEZZY PROMISED US $200 AT THE END OF THE TOURNAMENT.


Shishui: How did u feel about the new rule change between the Qualifier and the Final round?

Deranged: Getting to use a support magi made it significantly easier to perfect our timings, and the change in behemoths is a good way to keep things fresh.

Nezzy: DP hates LR. Allowing blue magi was the correct choice. After all, you can only see all the beautiful colours in a RGB setting. Good move by DP to prevent discrimination against colours.

Sealeopard: Honestly the new rule made current BOTG not for whalers only.We noob can even do better without good equipments with correct tactic.

Dubby: It didn't really posed a challenge to us as we had the "Whaler" Deranged on our side.


Shishui: What did u learn from BOTG3?

Deranged: Teamwork is important, luck too!

Nezzy: I learnt that Arma has 2 parts, Reaper has 2 parts, Vald and Fel have 3 parts each, and Rhino has 3 parts. Pretty good takeaway I must say.

Sealeopard: Teamwork

Dubby: Gems > Pride


Shishui: Lastly, any last words to the hunters out there?

Deranged: Good luck with your SS pulls!

Nezzy: Er... Hi, I guess? Nice to meet you all?

Sealeopard: The prize money is too low and not worth our sleepless night effort

Dubby: Best us please wink

Thank You Team Holy Rain for your time!



This entry was posted in

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha ��
    I love Nezzys interview 10/10
    Good Job

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and feedbacks ^^