Friday, March 31, 2017

[SS Magi] Cupid's Bolts

Magi Description: 

Fires 3 lightning arrows at the enemy that deal Lightning DMG and Paralysis. *Can be controlled while activated.

Cooldown: 

90 Seconds

Review:

 A long range magi, fast charge time, and is able to inflict Paralysis Debuff on the behemoth. However your character cannot move while casting the magi (until all 3 lightning arrows are fired). Make sure you are at a safe spot before casting.

Rating:

I believe everyone have different playstyles. So instead of rating the Magi according to myself, i will include other player's opinion also. This way you can have a better overview of the Magi from different perspective.

Lets hear em from the Elites!

Kiyodo: "Being able to control the cast direction during cast is very convenient against high mobility targets. Paralysis is a very strong effect and helps the entire team. However, the cast duration is quite long and requires all 3 shots to land in order to paralyze, so be sure to cast this magi safely."

Chronos: "Jupiters Descent Downgrade"

Dazai: "You’re telling me I can become a bow user at anytime I want with this magi. And I can paralyze my gosh this magi is fun."


Preview of the Magi from Dragon Project Global


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments and feedbacks ^^